A wedding is a perfect time to experiment with your videography skills. If you like to shoot videos and share them on social networking sites, you should not miss a single chance of using your camera at a friend and dear one wedding. But, before you jump with the camera to the venue, here are some of the tools you may consider carrying to the wedding.
1. DSLR Camera: DSLR cameras are quite popular across the world for the clarity that they bring to a photograph and video. They are easy to operate and handle. They are compact, convenient to use, and light in weight.
2. Lenses: If you want to capture the wedding video like a pro, have a bunch of lenses ready. If you don’t know much about lenses, read about them online, or ask a professional about them.
3. Laptop: You will need a laptop or a fast computer to edit and watch videos. Having a laptop is a better option as you can always carry them to the venue and do the editing right there and then. A long wedding video would also mean you may have to save the data on the laptop and clear the memory card to continue shooting. You can certainly carry multiple memory cards. But, carrying a laptop is a better option.
4. Editing Software: Once you have shot the video be ready to edit. Go through each frame film and ensure the lights, background music or voice, colors, and other stuff are in tune. If not, you may have to use video editing software.
5. Tripod: How can we miss on a tripod? The tripod is a must for a steady video. Invest in a good tripod that is light in weight, sturdy, compact, and easy to carry.
These all are the things you need for a great wedding photography experience. There’s a lot, right? Here are some tips on where to buy budget-friendly video equipment.